Thank you for applying to the role of an Angular Web Developer at Techtinium. We would like you to work on the following assignment.
Web Application for Comic Book Characters
- Home page: A paginated list of comic characters sorted based on the date_last_updated on ComicVine. This shows the image of each character with its name, real name and the brief summary of the character
- Character Details Page: Clicking on a character takes the user to character details page where Image, Name, Real Name, Gender, Birth, Origin, Powers, Friends, Enemies etc.. is shown
- Search: Search box in the home page that allows users to search for their favorite comic character and the result is shown in a paginated list like homepage. Clicking on a search result item should take the user to the character details page.
- Content – Use the APIs from this link to give you the content that is required to build (https://comicvine.gamespot.com/api/documentation#toc-0-30)
Please email the link to your git repository to email@example.com for evaluation
- Please finish this assignment within 3 days of receiving it.
- Please create a public repository in GitHub and commit all your code in GitHub. Once you are done with the assignment, please share the link to your repository so that we can evaluate
- Make sure the web application is responsive and renders correctly on mobile devices.
- Please use the latest version of Angular (https://angular.io/) framework along with HTML/CSS/JS to build the application
Additional Credit will be given for:
- Clean, responsive layout for content
- For hosting the web-app and providing a demo link
- Allowing search through multiple fields and combinations of fields